Megaman vs Metalman Megaman vs Metalman

It was hilariously bad. Seriously, the art was terrible, the animation was shoddy, the sound effects were mediocre and I'm not sure how you even got the voice acting to sound that terrible. Everything about this was ridiculously subpar. However, I respect all the work you clearly put into it and I feel like I saw some improvement towards the end there. Keep trying.

CopsOnFireWithErections CopsOnFireWithErections

well

I found the lack of cops on fire sporting large erections made this difficult to masturbate to. Good, nonetheless.

Prosnorkulus Prosnorkulus

good

Okay, for a critique.

The animation is extremely uneven in quality. Some portions are well done. For instance, the landscape shots are nice. Your creative facials designs are also pretty interesting, but somewhat hit or miss (the guy on the horse, for instance, looked pretty terrible). Your detailing of the internal organs I consider a plus, as it really does at a lot of depth to your frames.

At first, I found the violence to be excessive, but as it carried on it seemed to get funnier and funnier. As, what I'm assuming is, a parody of over the top and indulgent violence, I thought this really hit home. Every over the top slaughtering seemed to get more ludicrously amusing. It's the slow-down the really makes it work, though. I feel that some people didn't take too well to the violence due to the score, but clearly it's an integral part of the humor here so nuts to them I guess.

Now, at some parts it just looks awful and I think that's what really hurts you the most. Even during some of the better segments, the whole thing feels like it was done in some MS paint universe. Whether it be intentional or not, it hurts the overall presentation. I'm just going to assume that, as someone who is clearly capable of drawing decently enough, you don't need to be told which portions look good or bad, so I'll leave it at that.

The humor was solid. Some parts were funnier than others. I loved the sniper. I bits with the kings. Found it funny how you used the same silent frame of prosnorkulus during all the dialogue.

Overall, I thought this was decent, but if you could increase your line quality. Make your animation more fluid. Add some visual flair. Have a bit more consistency in the quality and improve a few other details I think you'd have something awesome here.

I rated 10 because I think this deserves a better score, but my actual rating would be about an 8.

MiddleFingerRings responds:

Fair enough my friendo, a good review indeed. Also, all the people who voted low because of the violence are in fact the little girls I mentioned.

I can't fap to this... I can't fap to this...

I gotta be honest

I find this difficult to masturbate to. That dude on the left wasn't nearly sweaty enough.

2 Guys & a Jigsaw Puzzle 2 Guys & a Jigsaw Puzzle

well made

Good animation, but to make such an offensively stereotypical representation of Christians as the near antithesis of scientific progress is not only offensive, but insulting when portrayed in such a jovial and deliberately cartoony way.

Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind. Einstein said that. I'm not implying Christians are better than anyone or even CORRECT about anything, merely that such a one-sided, biased and fallacious representation of Christians isn't helping to make anybody look good.

TmsT responds:

But I made a stereotypical representation of a "bro", not a Christian. You know, a "bro", a collar-popping surfer/poser/preppy dude who just doesn't understand reason and thinks he's all that. Christian stereotypes as I understand them are quite different to this "college fratboy" style, and also would be irrelevant in a story about jigsaw puzzles and nothing more. If you know Christians that behave like bros, you should have a word to THEM about offensively representing the people of their faith.

Clogged Tubes Ep 1 Clogged Tubes Ep 1

disappointing

based off of your description I was actually looking forward to this. The concept was brilliant in its obviousness and made room for a lot of different setups, character types, etc. Unfortunately, the final product is just a let down. Decent visual story telling, but there was no point. It wasn't funny or engaging. It was some girl with a low self-esteem who stabbed some dude because the internet told her to. There was no other characters. No complex themes explored (though certainly hinted at). The worst part is, no one can relate to this scenario. Who has actually stabbed someone before because some douche on B said to? If they have they're in jail right now. I wanted to like this, but it was mostly just wasted potential.

When Reality Hits You When Reality Hits You

cute

Reality hits you hard, bro

Mischievious Monkey Magic Mischievious Monkey Magic

pretty good

but I have to ask: magic magnets, how do they work?

Wonchop responds:

Magic

Bronies Bronies

Not all that funny

The Toy story joke and taste the magic joke were kinda funny, but overall it fell pretty flat. The whole Cindy bit was entirely superfluous and I never really found stereotypes to be all that funny on their own, regardless of who they're mocking. Animation was decent though, so there's that.

The Real Legend 4 The Real Legend 4

Gorgeous

The backgrounds were amazing, the character animation was expressive and the style was perfect. I've been waiting for this to come out for 2 years and I'm glad it finally did. Not all of the jokes hit home, but the "equipment" jokes were fucking hilarious. 10/10, can't wait for another.