All 12 art Reviews

Defender Defender

pretty nice

the artwork itself is excellent and the it definitely creates a bleaker post-apocalyptic tone. The only two gripes I have are the ray gun like appendages the center robot seems to be sporting at the top and the small red spikes in the front of the armor plate. They both look a little tacked on imo, and clash with the overall aesthetic. Again though, excellent work, I look forward to the finished game.

Spider-Girl Spider-Girl

oh wow

Hanging like that just looks so painful to me, just trying to imagine what it would feel like to- OUCH!

beam beam

love your work

just saw lighthouse girl and was absolutely blown away. Your talent is just overwhelming and so is the purity of your passion. Keep it up, I really hope you can make a good career for yourself.

Drunk-Fu Fighter Drunk-Fu Fighter

not bad

probably one of your better pieces. Quick question though. How do you get on the art portal? I have some art on here that I know is fairly decent, but I don't know how to get recommended or have my work displayed or voted on. If someone can tell me I'd really appreciate it.

Artyluck responds:

Hello! Thanks. One girl got me scouted and ta-da, I'm at public. Your art have potential, I recommended you, but you need 4 artworks to get scouted. Goodluck. ;)

tree guardian tree guardian

love it

great creativity and storybook style. You've got a lot of creative talent from the looks of it. The only things that really bother me are that right forearm and hand, they appear a little flat and the anatomy seems wonky. Aside from that, good job!

dommi-fresh responds:

have you every seen a tree warrior? their anatomy differs alot

Evil Thingy Evil Thingy

awesome

you're nothing short of an inspiration!

Ivan Schpeckov Ivan Schpeckov

what can I say

little fucker was asking for it! You don't just flop around on a giant Scandinavian's territory without faceing SOME kind of reprisals!

TheShadling responds:

DAmn straight!

"The GÃffÃ'¶lden Pillager" "The GÃffÃ'¶lden Pillager"

pretty funny

ah, what a totally unapologetic tribute to the testosterone fueled adult comic genre. It may be overboard, but it sure as hell works.

TheShadling responds:

Tits and Motorcycles = Win

Time En Fade Time En Fade

hair's good

good hair. the lips bother me and the tattoo seems a little tacky when combined with the eye-piece...thing. Just my opinion though, it's a pretty good piece.

Pax Deorum Pax Deorum

it's nice to see artist still using paint

While I admit I do use photoshop, I still like to whip out paint once in a while, and when I was younger it was the only thing I used! So having used it as much as I did, I can really grasp how much skill this must have taken. Really, really great work. Love the effects as well as the characters. Keep it up!

StarwolfTsuname responds:

Ah yes, good ol Ms Paint right? XD Thank you very much for the comment, much appreciated!